- Help 100,000 individuals achieve self-sufficiency in Maricopa County by 2020.
Buy groceries, or pay the power bill?
This is the kind of difficult decision too many hard-working families face in our community.
Everyday life becomes so much more challenging without the financial stability to put food on the table, pay bills and cover the costs of emergencies. We are committed to helping families overcome these struggles and get on the path to financial independence. Together, with our partners we provide tools and coaching so members of our community can stabilize their finances, including:
- Educating Individuals about Personal Finances
- Supporting Workforce Preparation Services for Low-Income Individuals
These services help working families take the right steps to financial self-sufficiency.
You can help Increase the Financial Stability of Families and Individuals:
- GIVE: Your donation directly to United Way provides the resources working families need to become self-sufficient. Find out the many ways to give.
- ADVOCATE: Share our tips and resources with your friends, family and colleagues, or help us advocate through our Help the Working Poor program.
Sign up to receive news, success stories & volunteer opportunities.