List of Our Partners
Partners to End Homelessness
- A New Leaf, Inc.
- AZCEND (formerly Chandler Christian Community Center)
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Housing
- Arizona Housing, Inc.
- Avondale School District
- Central Arizona Shelter Services - CASS
- City of Phoenix
- Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI)
- Crisis Network (formerly Community Information & Referral)
- Florence Crittenton Services of Arizona
- Friendly House
- HOM, Inc.
- Homeless I.D. Project
- Homeward Bound
- La Frontera – Empact- Suicide Prevention
- Labor’s Community Service Agency
- Lodestar Day Resource Center
- Maricopa County
- Native American Connections
- Phoenix Indian Center (PIC)
- Phoenix Shanti Group, Inc.
- Save the Family Foundation of AZ
- Siemer Institute for Family Stability
- Tempe Community Action Agency
- The Salvation Army
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Tumbleweed: A Service of UMOM
- UMOM New Day Centers
- United Health Care
Donations can be made to any 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with an eligible health and human service program, subject to verification.
Print full list
Back to top
Join the fight!
We look forward to sharing the latest ways you can help fight to break the cycle of poverty.
Select the topics you would like more information about:
Thanks for your support!
Thank you for adding your name and saying you'll keep fighting to break the cycle of poverty with Valley of the Sun United Way.
Together, our voices become louder -- because we all know real change can't be achieved alone.
We look forward to staying in touch.
There was an error with your submission, please correct the fields marked in red above.