It starts with you.
When you give to Valley of the Sun United Way, you provide the resources needed to achieve our Community Objectives.
- To Ensure Children and Youth Succeed.
- To End Hunger and Homelessness in our community.
- And, to Increase the Financial Stability of families and individuals throughout every community in the Valley.
You can easily make a one-time donation, here. Giving only takes a few moments. But the benefits of your gift can last a lifetime.
There are many ways you can support United Way’s work.
- You can join the ranks of more than 3,000 local Champion Leadership Givers,who generously donate $1,000 or more to achieve our Community Objectives.
- The Valley’s leading philanthropists founded the Tocqueville Society, a distinguished group of donors who give $10,000 or more annually.
- You can make a Memorial or Honor Gift by donating in a loved one’s name or memory.
- Through our Major and Planned Gifts program, you can make a significant investment and difference in our community. Whether you are interested in making a multi-year commitment, a perpetual gift through endowment or a legacy gift for the future, we can work with you to accomplish your long-term philanthropic goals.
- And we accept In-Kind Contributions, donated items that make a difference for non-profit health and human service agencies throughout Maricopa County.
Thank you for your support and generosity. Because of you, we will address some of the most pressing issues facing our community today — and transform the lives of thousands of children, seniors and families in the process.