Every dollar you donate stays in Maricopa County, invested into breaking the cycle of poverty.
Since 1925, Valley of the Sun United Way has unified diverse partners, donors, business supporters, nonprofits, government and faith-based communities to build a stronger Valley for us all.
Because of you – our 90,000 donors, 400 business supporters and 5,000 volunteers – we can help break the cycle of poverty together. No other organization unites as many people to fight poverty in as many ways.
We fight poverty by:
- Connecting volunteers to their passions
- Working with select communities, empowering them to develop their own action plans
- Uniting donors who want to create solutions
United Way uses every dollar, every volunteer hour and every bit of your support to:
- Ensure kids succeed in school
- End hunger
- End homelessness
- Increase financial stability of families
You can fight poverty in countless ways. Change won’t happen alone. We must unite and we must fight.
Unite against the cycle:
Sign up to receive news, success stories & volunteer opportunities: